I was browsing around in one of my Travel Facebook groups when I ran across this cool photo. A travel bucket list! I got excited when I realized that I'd visited 9 out of 14 of these locations! **pats self on back**
This got me to thinking about what else was on my personal travel bucket list.
When I travel I am all about an “experience”. It’s not enough for me to go to Jamaica and lay on the beach or in my hotel the entire time. I need to get out climb a waterfall, go snorkeling or something! LOL!
While I never wrote them down, there were always a few places and experiences I couldn't wait to “check off the list”:
- Wine tasting in the Tuscan Countryside – October 2012
- Tour the White House in Washington D.C. – June 2005
- Gondola Ride in Venice– October 2012
- “Swim” with the Dolphins – April 2013 (Cabo SanLucas)
....and here are some remaining items on my bucket list:
- Safari ride in South Africa
- Honeymoon in a hut on the Fiji Islands
- Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio De Jainero Brazil
- Shopping in Tokyo
- Evening stroll in Paris near Eiffel Tower
- Mt. Rushmore Memorial, South Dakota
- Attend a performance at the Sydney Opera House, Australia
I’m sure as my wanderlust deepens I will be adding more to this list! So what’s on your travel bucket list?